If the tentative ruling in your case is satisfactory, you need not appear at the scheduled time, and the tentative ruling will become final. The prevailing party is to prepare the order.

However, if you are not satisfied with the tentative ruling and wish to appear and argue the matter orally, you must notify both the court and opposing counsel of your intent to appear. Such notification must be made before 4:00 pm today.

To notify the court of your intention to appear, call (209) 468-2858.

Tentative Rulings for 4/23/2014
Case No. Case Name Hearing Description Tentative Ruling